Monday, May 28, 2007

Two reviews online, finally

It's only been six weeks since they were published... Amazon must have hiccupped somewhere.

From Booklist: my reviews of Jonis Agee's The River Wife (one of my favorite reads so far this year) and Laura Dietz's In the Tenth House. The latter credits "Roberta Johnson" rather than me, but the print magazine has it right. Susan, Sally, Sadie, Sandra, Sondra, I've gotten, often (sigh), but Roberta is a new one.

Added later - to see what else we've been doing this holiday weekend, see Randomography (including a picture of me holding a garden cat that demanded attention) and Greasy Spoons.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Sarah, thanks for the great reviews and wonderful blog. Always insightful, interesting comments about the books. I always add a title or two to my book list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I actually had no idea my picture was being taken. I think the kitty came out looking better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:12 PM

    Sarah, this is Marie Bostwick. I wrote Fields of Gold, which is on your 2007 reading list. When you're at BEA, I hope you'll have a chance to stop by the Kensington booth (Saturday, 10:30 to 11) and get a copy of my second book, River's Edge, plus an excerpt of my upcoming release, On Wings of the Morning, the sequel to Fields. I love your blog and visit pretty often, so it would be fun to meet you. Hope it works out. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie, thanks for stopping by! I'd made a note to drop by the Kensington booth during your signing time (it's on my BEA cheat sheet) and will look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Hi Sarah,

    There were a lot of people at the signing (simultaneously overwhelming and wonderful) so I wasn't sure if one of them was you or not. We actually ran out of books about ten minutes into it, which sort of amazed me. I'm going to the ALA conference too, so maybe we can touch base there. If you want to email me at www.mariebostwick.com, we can coodinate. I'd love to be able to spend some time talking books w/ you. BTW, I'm sure you've already read it, but if you haven't, Thread of Grace by Mary Doria Russell is fabulous! Marie

    ReplyDelete