Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My 6th blogiversary - contest winners

A big thanks to everyone who entered my 6th anniversary contest.  The best part was reading through all of your comments, which I really appreciate, and I got some good suggestions for things to include in future posts.  As an example, adding a link to the Goodreads page for the books I write about is a fabulous idea I'll have to incorporate.  I'm on Goodreads if anyone wants to find me there, too.


And now for the giveaway drawing, aka fun with sorting my giant spreadsheet.  I can't imagine having to figure this out without Google Docs.  I drew the winning entries with the help of Random.org.

Belinda Alexandra's Tuscan Rose is going to Allison G.
Barbara Erskine's Time's Legacy will be heading out to MaryKate
Barbara and Stephanie Keating's To My Daughter in France will be on its way to Janet D.
Roberta Rich's The Midwife of Venice was won by Jessica F.
Richard B. Wright's Mr. Shakespeare's Bastard will be going out to Noreen T.
and Margaret Wurtele's The Golden Hour belongs to Marianne C.

Congratulations to all the winners!  I'll be sending emails out momentarily.  Thanks again to everyone who entered... we'll have to do this again sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:17 AM

    Extending my congratulations on your wonderful achievement. Six years... wow.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sepia, so I'm glad you're keeping it. It's the color of time.

    ReplyDelete