Saturday, January 09, 2010

An updated blog

Inspired by all of the book bloggers who are updating their sites for Bloggiesta, I decided I'd finally get with the program and update my blog to layout format. I'm still working on it, but the process was a lot easier than I thought.

As a result, there are some new features in the left-hand toolbar, including a followers list and a new poll. Please fill it out and let me know what you think! You can choose multiple answers.

It was -2 degrees F when I woke up this morning. It's a good day to stay inside and read. Yesterday I finished Stefanie Pintoff's In the Shadow of Gotham, an excellent debut mystery set in New York City and environs in 1905, as criminology was rising in importance as an academic discipline. My current read is S.J. Parris's Heresy, which I got from a LibraryThing Early Reviewers giveaway. Most of the ARCs I've accumulated over the past few months are for February books, so you can expect to see reviews of Heresy as well as several others posted here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Using the new format for blogger is so much easier to update than having to go and find code etc! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for more book reviews; I love reading yours. Please keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete