Friday, April 18, 2008

Whole lotta shakin' going on

Until I read about the earthquake on the news this morning (5.2 magnitude, with an epicenter 85 miles south of here) I had no idea why I'd woken up at 4:30am wondering why the roof was shaking. Anyone else feel it?

In other news, the Editors' Choice titles from May's Historical Novels Review were posted earlier this week.

From booktrade.info: Hutchinson has acquired three more historical novels from Alison Weir, two about the Tudors and one about the Plantagenets. (The Lady Elizabeth was an Editors' Choice for May.)

Finally, in celebration of National Library Week, I thought I'd share the following video. You have to sit through the intro to get to the funny bits. Now you know what I do all day... and doesn't every campus have its resident ghost? I know ours does.

No comments:

Post a Comment