Sunday, May 21, 2006

In which this blog goes on hiatus for a week

I'd meant to post some final thoughts on BEA before now, but after having dinner out in DC with some old college friends last night, and spending all of today in a car traveling to Connecticut, I haven't had the chance. For now, I'll be enjoying the next week in cold but hopefully sunny New England - going shopping, visiting local bookstores, and doing some planning for next year's Historical Novel Society conference. There'll be more from me after Mark and I get back to Illinois next Sunday. (He's driving, so he has the tougher job.) But in short, I had a great time at BEA - talked to a lot of people, got copies of many upcoming novels. Based on what I've seen and heard, this fall season will be one of the best yet for historical fiction.

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, so far so good :) Catching up on lots of sleep and reading this week!

    ReplyDelete