Thursday, July 03, 2014

Interview with me at Layered Pages

Just a short post for now.  Fellow book blogger Stephanie Hopkins of Layered Pages invited me to be interviewed on her site, and the resulting piece is up today.  She asked about my thoughts on libraries, favorite book covers, memorable reviews I've written, blogging, involvement with the Historical Novel Society, BEA... and lots more.  It's quite long and detailed (and there are some pictures, too), and I'd like to thank Stephanie for asking me to be a guest on her blog.

6 comments:

  1. Nice interview - you've got so much on your plate and it's obvious that you enjoy it all - lucky you! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I do enjoy my job and reviewing, although finding time for everything is sometimes a challenge!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for providing the link to the interview. It was an enjoyable read.

    Love, C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never think about libraries without getting political: let your representatives know that you back funding.

    Otherwise, no libraries. Or they're just vaults of computers, which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true.

      Since I'm at a state university, we're dealing with similar threats to our funding, and it isn't looking real good for next year or the year after. But public libraries have had it far worse. The library back where I came from in Massachusetts was closed for a time because there was no money to keep it open.

      Delete