Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Small Press Month: Wrap-Up and Contest Winners

We've moved on to April (if not quite spring yet, here in the Midwest), so it's time to wrap up last month's focus on small press historical fiction.

Thanks to everyone for reading along and commenting, and I'd like to extend a special appreciation to the ten guest authors who took the time to contribute essays about their novels and research.  It was a busy month, but a fun one for me.

Thanks also to all of the readers who left comments as part of my 8th anniversary giveaway; it was great to hear your thoughts, and I'll do my best to continue with the features you enjoy the most.

And now for some contest winners:

Copies of Brian Walter Budzynski's The Remark will be going out to:

Gabriele G.
Cheryl O.
Susan C.

And a small press novel of her choice (anything mentioned in a post in March) will be going to:

Erin H.

I'll be in touch this morning to get your mailing addresses.  Congratulations, and hope you enjoy the books!

Back in February, I said I'd provide a Mr. Linky for other bloggers to link up their reviews of small press historical fiction, and since I neglected to do so earlier, you're welcome to include them in the form below. Links should lead directly to your review post and not to your blog's main page.

There's no time restriction for these links; if you've reviewed a historical novel from a small press at any point on your sites, it's fine to include them. This will give other readers the largest selection possible of small press reviews to browse. If nothing else, I'm including my own four March reviews here!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for linking your review - I've always meant to read that series, and it would be interesting to read a new take on Medea.

      Delete